Truth be told, I don't know if I can make it to 100 but I will sure as heck try!
Here is a little more about yours truly. :) enjoy!
41. I hate seafood, but I like sushi..? I'm weird. I guess there is just such a little amount that I can't taste it but in any other way, shape, or form I can't stand it all. My kid brother chased me around with a fish eyeball when i was 8 and left me scarred for life. One time I tried to make myself like shrimp, so I ate a whole bowl of shrimp etoufee. I ended up puking for the next 12 hours..maybe I am allergic?
My distaste for seafood made for a pretty difficult time in Brazil when people would feed us fish. I would just pretend like it was chicken.
42. When I was in middle school I wanted to be a professional bull rider. It was my dream to do competitions. I have no idea why I thought it was so cool. The first time I went to a rodeo (my senior year) I had to close my eyes the whole time. It was terrifying!
43. I have had dreams that have come true. Not in the cheesy way either. I have dreamt of things happening and then they happen later. Nothing of significance really, but enough to shock me. I guess my spiritual gift is prophecy? ;)
44. I am a visionary. I love to think and create but I am not so great at administering to my vision or goals....
45. I never thought I'd change my major. Here I sit and I think I am at fourth time now. General Studies it is! It is the only way I could keep a lot of my hours from transferring. I still wish I could still have my original major and minor...International studies and Arabic.
46. Dolphins are my all time favorite animals. When I was in elementary school I read every dolphin book in the library and always did my animal research on dolphins or whales. I used to think I was telepathic too! My dream was to swim with dolphins and my parents made that happen when I was in 8th grade. It is still one of the coolest experiences of my life.
47. I have had trouble dealing with friends pre and post marriage. :/ They haven't been drastically different, but it is definitely hard to adjust. Is that normal?
48. I have never been in a hot air balloon. It is a dream of mine. I would love to go up and fly around in the sky. Of course I would love to float around through air with my hubby. :) sighhhh....
49. I miss North Texas a lot. I know a talk about it often, but I really miss my friends there sometimes and I really miss my classes. I wouldn't trade it for marriage, but somedays it makes me sad especially when I have to miss out on exciting events. :(
50. I really wish I was musically talented. I played the flute in high school and attempted piano when I was 8. It just never stuck with me. I really wanted it to, but I never had the discipline to stick with the practice because it involved being still. I am way too active to sit still for that long. Oh and one time my knee popped out of place during orchestra practice...weird huh? Only me....
Whew! Half way there!
By the way... I will be accepting button swaps through all of December and will be posting a blog post with all my lovely traders. Please be apart of the fun and email me. Buttons will be up on my blog ASAP! I just have to get through finals which end on Thursday! Freedom is so close I can taste it!